A picture is worth a thousand words.
Or it’s been claimed that these famous words were uttered by the little general himself.
I thought that we will put this theory to the test and in this post I want to share two magic Piesang & Jellietot moments with you. Enjoy!
1. Diners Club Young Winemaker of the Year 2012
The past 18 months P&J interviewed 12 winemakers. Among them was Anri Truter who was awarded the prestigious Diners Club Young Winemaker of the Year award for his 2010 Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage. What makes this award extra special is that his father, Beyers Truter, won the Diners Club Winemaker of the Year award in 1997. Congratulations to Anri and his Beyerskloof team.
Pinotage jou lekker ding!
You can read about all the winemakers featured by clicking on their names in the list below:
• Anri Truter, Beyerskloof
• Abrie Beeslaar, Kanonkop
• Beyers Truter, Beyerskloof
• Carla Pauw, Saltare Wines
• Charles Hopkins, De Grendel
• Corius Visser, Croydon Estate
• Debbie Thompson, Simonsig
• Eric Saayman, Riebeek Kelders
• Ernst Gouws, Ernst Gouws & Co
• Hendrik Snyman, Chabivin
• Louis Nel, Louis Wines
• Rudi von Waltsleben, D’Aria
2. Cupcakes for the winner
Order cupcakes from Sitka at Sitcakes: email@example.com
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone. – Neale Donald Walsch
It’s not how good you are, it’s how good you want to be. – Paul Arden